Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Organic Local Tea!

I am a tea and coffee lover, and when I met a local woman who makes specialty tea from her home I was so excited.  Sub Rosa Tea does not have a shop of its own yet, but I really hope that for the sake of promoting local business and organic practices that the wonderful owner can get one.  What a great thing to have in my city, right?  I'd have never known about this business if I did not volunteer yesterday and meet the woman who makes the tea.

I am always on the lookout for organic companies, and it is interesting that most of them have to sell online because there is no available space for them to get in with their own hometown.  If we really want something special and meaningful to the people around us, supporting what is in our community is the first thing that we can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment